*Home Delivery* Opportunity During Confinement
We’re going to make it easier for everyone to get seed and feeders or other products during this COVID-19 outbreak.
We will all need some entertainment and “normalcy” during this time.
Bird feeding can do that for us and Spring is on the way (and so are our hummingbirds)! Don’t forget to browse our website, too, to see if there’s anything there that you need. No need to order via the site, just call! 203-245-9056
Madison, Guilford, Branford, Killingworth, Clinton, Westbrook, Old Saybrook, Essex, Deep River, Chester.
- ~We want you to be safe, and this is meant to not only ease your worry and help you manage time, but decrease your exposure.
- ~Know that our employees will be wearing clean gloves for your delivery.
- ~Our delivery vehicles will be cleaned inside daily with utmost care, no worries there.
- ~Delivery will be made on a mutually agreeable date and time.
- ~We can deliver to a front step if you’re home, or garage or enclosed porch as long as it’s open.
We’ll take orders over the phone with a credit card. 203-245-9056
$10 delivery to your door charge, no matter the weight (we have to pay employees to do this). Do you have neighbors who need seed? If you’re close, share the delivery charge!
**Another option would be “shop curbside delivery” for no charge. One of us will either leave seed outside the shop for you to pick up, or meet you at your car to deliver to your trunk. Again, just call us with your credit card.
Wishing us all health and wellness as we navigate COVID-19 developments.
Janet, Jerry, Matt, Scott and Tom