Antarctica Travel Reference Map
The Antarctica Travel Reference Map shows glaciers, islands, mountains, ice rises, other natural features and stations/settlements and includes information about climate and natural features, flora and fauna of the land and surrounding seas and history.
Scale: 1: 8,000,000
Publisher: International Travel Maps
Year of Publication: 2007
The Antarctica Travel Reference Map by ITMB is an all-in-one travel resource, and perfect for today’s travelers.
This Antarctica map is fully indexed and printed on paper.
This Antarctica Travel Map includes useful information such as:
- Major transportation routes
- National Parks
- Extensive labeling of physical features such as mountain ranges, valleys and peaks
- An inset of a major city, national park, or area of historical significance
- Overview of the country’s history
- Detailed Scale of 1:8,000,000
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × .25 in|