Belize and Eastern Guatemala Travel Reference Map
This is the latest updated version of the travel reference map of the country of Belize with eastern Guatemala.
Scale: 1: 250,000
Publisher: International Travel Maps
Year of Publication: 2014
This is the 7th edition of a very detailed, double sided map of Central America’s only English-speaking country at the scale of 1:250,000. Updated and published in Aug. of 2014, the Belize and Eastern Guatemala Travel Reference Map is printed on heavy coated and waterproof paper.
All parts of the country are very well shown, so this map is useful for beach life, snorkeling, archaelogical sightseeing or driving in the interior; inset of Belize City and place name index are included.
This Belize Travel Map includes useful information such as:
- Tourist Info
- All roads, tracks and ferry routes
- National Parks & Points of interest
- Diving, Snorkeling, fishing and reefs
- International & Administrative borders
- Extensive labeling of physical features such as mountain ranges, valleys and peaks
- Overview of the country’s history
- Detailed Scale of 1:250,000
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × .25 in|