Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
Cedar Upside Down Suet Feeder
The Cedar Upside Down Suet Feeder is the perfect solution to foil blackbirds from eating your suet! Affordable, practical and holds 2 suet cakes.
The Cedar Upside Down Suet Feeder uses standard size suet or seed cakes and is the BEST way to keep away unwanted birds such as Starlings or Grackles.
Only birds such as woodpeckers can cling and eat upside down on this feeder. Genius!
Easy to clean and disinfect. Holds two standard sized suet cakes, so you don’t have to fill as often.
- Made from made of insect and rot resistant premium cedar.
- Easy-to-fill vinyl-coated wire mesh basket holds two twelve oz. suet cakes.
- Comes with a vinyl coated steel hanging cable, water-based protective stain.
- Effective way to keep Starlings and Grackles off the suet, as they cannot cling upside down!
- Exclusive manufacturer’s 5 year warranty!
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Dimensions: 8.5″ x 8.5″ x 4.13″
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 6 in|