Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
Cuba Travel Reference Map
The latest and updated version of the Cuba Travel Reference Map is very reliable.
Scale: 1: 600,000
Publisher: International Travel Map
Year of Publication: 2011
The Cuba Travel Reference Map is the newest, updated version. Double-sided indexed map printed on waterproof and tear-resistant paper, with street plans of Varadero beach strip 1: 30,000, central Havanna, and Santiago de Cuba.
Altitude coloring with spot heights indicate the topography, with swamps, seasonal rivers, and reefs also marked. The map shows the country s railways, road network including minor tracks and petrol stations, domestic airports and local airfields, as well as administrative boundaries and names of the provinces (including the US base at Guantanamo).
Symbols highlight places of interest, campsites and selected accommodation, beaches and diving sites, caves, etc. Latitude and longitude lines are drawn at 30 intervals.
The map has an extensive index of place names and includes street plans of Varadero beach strip, central Havana and Santiago de Cuba, both with selected hotels and places of interest, plus an enlargement of the environs of the capital.
This Cuba map is fully indexed and printed on waterproof paper.
This Cuba Map includes useful information such as:
- Street plans of Varadero beach strip 1: 30,000, central Havanna, and Santiago de Cuba.
- Major transportation routes
- Archaeological, Historical and Recreational sites and ruins
- National Parks, Wildlife Parks and Reserves
- International and Provincial borders
- All roads, highways, trails and road distances
- Elevation info and Hydrography
- Extensive labeling of physical features such as mountain ranges, valleys and peaks
- Tourist Information
- Points of Interest
- Detailed Scale of 1: 600,000
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × .25 in|