Droll Yankee Classic Hummingbird Feeder
This Droll Yankee Classic Hummingbird Feeder is attractive, super easy to clean and will be enjoyed for years. Droll Yankee is one of the oldest, most trusted comapnies in the USA.
The Droll Yankee Classic Hummingbird Feeder is the first bottle hummingbird feeder produced by this well respected company. This brilliant red feeder features 6 nectar ports and perches.
If you want to hang this feeder in your garden, this metal pole is what you need (pole is curbside pickup only). Erva Hummingbird Feeder Pole
Making your own nectar is easy! 1 part white sugar (and nothing else) to 4 or 5 parts hot water, stir to dissolve and cool.
Helpful tip: keep a quart of nectar in the fridge for easy refills. (Hummingbirds don’t mind cold nectar.) Clean the feeder every 3-5 days in the heat of summer.
Or, if this is a gift, start them off with our easy mix nectar with no red dye. Just add water. Never use red dye products!
- 16 oz. capacity
- Glass vessel helps keep nectar fresh and won’t yellow with age
- Vessel unscrews from base for easy cleaning
- Flush vessel top can sit flat on most hard surfaces which makes it easy to fill
- Steel hanger is weather-resistant and rust-proof
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate base won’t fade with age
- Nectar recipe is engraved on the feeder, so you’ll never lose it!
|Dimensions||6.14 × 6.14 × 9.34 in|