Eagle Optics Kingbird 6.5×32 Binocular
The Eagle Optics Kingbird 6.5×32 binocular is an incredible value that delivers a bright, crisp image with excellent color fidelity—even in low light conditions. One of our most popular models, well worth the price.
The Eagle Optics Kingbird 6.5×32 Binocular; there’s no better value in binoculars than a pair of quality porro prisms. Vortex has taken porro prism performance to a whole new level with a mid-size, wide-angle design featuring waterproof, fog-proof construction and fully multi-coated optics. The 6.5×32 Kingbird binocular delivers a bright, crisp image with excellent color fidelity—even in low light conditions. With a wide range of interpupillary distance, this binocular can be easily adjusted to fit anyone in the family, from young children to adults. An Audubon Shop top-seller!
These come with a very comfortable padded neck strap and a case. A flexible rainguard that will attach to the strap makes it easy to use these in misty or rainy conditions. Also come with objective lens covers to be used especially during travel.
- Porro Prism
- Waterproof and Fogproof- Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Fully Multi-Coated – Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments
- Rubber Armor – provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection
- Adjustable Eyecups
- Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- Center Focus Wheel
- Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time
- Weight: 1.08 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.7″ x 2″ x 4.5″
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 6 in|