Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
Eagle Optics Ranger ED 10×42 Binocular
The new 2016 Eagle Optics Ranger ED 10×42 Binocular is one of the best bargains in the shop. If you lean towards high quality but the pocketbook says no, you’ve found the right binocular. The little extras that go into the ED glasses make them truly exceptional.
Magnification: 10 x
Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
Field of View: 315 ft. at 1,000 yards
Minimum Focus Distance: 5.2 ft.
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4mm
Eye Relief: 16mm
Weatherproofing: Waterproof and fogproof
Close Focus: 5.2 ft.
Proven high-tech features in the Eagle Optics Ranger ED 10×42 binocular are guaranteed to impress, and continue the Eagle Optics tradition of offering optical excellence at a price you can afford. What defines optical excellence? Quality of glass, durability and performance in the field.
When well-seasoned professionals look through the superbly bright and amazingly sharp Ranger ED and exclaim, “wow!”, you know there’s something special about this binocular. Ranger binoculars incorporate high-quality, extra-low (ED) dispersion glass with dielectric and phase-corrected prism coatings, and fully multi-coated lenses. The Eagle Optics Ranger ED exceeds today’s expectations in this price range.
Whether you need a good close focus for observing butterflies and other bugs, or a wide field of view for spotting those speedy migrating warblers, or extra magnification and light gathering for long-distance viewing, the Ranger ED helps you reach new heights in your viewing pursuits.
Weight and Dimensions
- 24.3 oz. or approximately 1.52 lbs.
- 5.8″ x 5.1″
- Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Glass – Enhances resolution, color, and contrast.
- Fully Multi-coated Lenses – Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction – Enhances resolution and contrast through roof prisms.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings – Optimize light transmission.
- BaK-4 Prisms Optimize light transmission.
- Roof Prisms – Appreciated for a streamlined shape and durability
- Polycarbonate Body – Is lightweight.
- Rubber Armoring – Provides a secure, non-slip grip.
- Adjustable Eyecups – Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel – Adjusts both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Right Eye Diopter – Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located by the right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable – Can be mounted using standard ¼-inch threading. Adapter sold separately.
- Waterproof – Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
- Fogproof – Barrels are filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 6 in|