Folding Field Guide – Sibley’s Woodpeckers of North America
Want to learn more about woodpeckers in an easy to use format that can be brought outside in a pocket or small pack? This is it.
Author: David Allen Sibley
Illustrator: David Allen Sibley
Publisher: Earth, Sky and Water
Our Folding Field Guide – Sibley’s Woodpeckers of North America was written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected bird illustrator and ornithologist.
- All 22 species of woodpeckers and woodpecker-like species – both common and rare – found in North America
- Includes informational captions that capture the gestalt of each species
- Shows males and females
- Learn the differences between Downy and Hairy Woodpeckers, at a glance
- Detailed range maps
- Both in-flight and perched illustrations with call-outs
- Includes illustrated information on woodpecker behavior including claw and tongue anatomy, foraging behavior, drumming sonograms.
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″
- Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||8.9 × 3.9 × .15 in|