Green Solutions 10×10 Hanging Tray Feeder in Gray
Adding a tray to your yard will attract the widest variety of birds! Read more in description. One of our favorite feeders!
When thinking about the perfect feeding station to attract a variety of birds, adding a tray is important. Think of a tray as “a piece of ground up in the air”. Which birds prefer trays? Those that you might see on the ground, like Cardinal, Mourning Dove, Blue Jay, Junco. But, birds that cling to trees will also use a tray, so a tray feeder actually attracts the widest variety of birds. Which birds cling to trees? Chickadee, Titmouse, Goldfinch, Bluebird, to name a few!
Our Green Solutions 10×10 Hanging Tray Feeder in Gray is the perfect size to hang outside of a window so you can see all of the action. It’s lightweight enough to not strain a limb, too. If squirrels can reach it, consider using safflower seed which mammals don’t like as well.
Constructed of durable 5/8″ poly-lumber (recycled milk jugs), all screwed construction, fully routed edges and a removable perforated metal seed tray that provides excellent drainage to keep seed dry.
Cleaning your Feeder
Wash all parts in mild nontoxic soap/water solution, gently scrubbing dried-on seed with a soft brush. Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly before rehanging.
- Hold 2 cups of seed, fruit or meal worms
- Dimensions: 10″ L x 10″ W x 2-3/8″ H
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Stainless steel screen and stainless fasteners for extra durability
- Easy to refill
- Made in the USA
- Polylumber (recycled plastic) is guaranteed to never crack, split, or fade
- Birds that will use this include: Titmice, Woodpeckers, Sparrows, Grosbeaks, Doves, Chickadees, Cardinals, Juncos, and Jays
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 2.38 in|