Pajaro Grande Shoulder Pack in Black
Our Pajaro Grande Shoulder Pack is the most roomy and convenient carry-all for your field guide, binoculars, water bottle and essentials, while out in the field. We use these in the tropics, and have never had a wet field guide. Makes a great gift.
The Pajaro Grande Shoulder Pack is by far the best carry-all pack we’ve come across. Made of tough, water-resistant Cordura, that will handle any international field guide. It boasts 7 pockets including the all-important secret passport pocket (which will fit a wallet as well) AND a water bottle pouch for tropical thirst quenching. This pack will also fit a big Sibley Guide, international field guide and/or any full size binoculars. Black.
We use this both in the tropics on longer birding trips, as well as in our own back yard on our seasonal public bird walks at Hammonasset Beach State Park.
- A large main pocket that zips shut for protection of up to two field guides (it’s ideal for even a big field guide like the Sibley Guide to Birds or large international field guides).
- A unique full-length, side-zippered pocket that holds full size binoculars.
- Four other pockets specifically designed for maps & checklists, personal items, valuables and pens.
- An elasticized side pocket that’s perfect for a water bottle, cell phone or sunglasses.
- Zips shut for waterproof protection.
- Available in Black or Green
- Can be used as Shoulder Bag or Waist Bag (with sewn in thread-through belt loop in picture 2)
- For a true waist-only bag, the Pajaro Grande Waist Bag has a wide sewn-in waist strap designed to distribute the weight of the bag. Jerry swears by this one.
- Size: 7.5″ x 10″ x 3″
- Made in USA of durable 1000-denier cordura and nylon ripstop
|Dimensions||12 × 11 × 4 in|