Pajaro Grande Waist Pack
Our Pajaro Grande Waist or Shoulder Pack is the most roomy and convenient carry-all for your field guide, binoculars, water bottle and essentials, while out in the field. We use ours on trips to the often wet tropics, and have never had a wet field guide. Makes a great gift for the outdoor enthusiast.
The Pajaro Grande Waist Pack is by far the best waist pack we’ve come across. Made of tough, water-resistant Cordura, that will handle any international field guide. It boasts 7 pockets including the all-important secret passport pocket (which will fit a wallet as well) AND a water bottle pouch for tropical thirst quenching. This pack will also easily fit a Sibley Guide, a large international field guide or any full size binoculars. Wide non-slip belt. Black.
Available as a Shoulder pack, as well, in both green and black.
We use this both in the tropics on birding trips, as well as in our own back yard on our seasonal public bird walks at Hammonasset Beach State Park.
- A large main pocket that zips shut for protection of up to two field guides (it’s ideal for the Sibley Guide to Birds, or a large international field guide).
- A unique full-length, side-zippered pocket that holds full size binoculars.
- Four other pockets specifically designed for maps & checklists, personal items, valuables and pens.
- An elasticized side pocket that’s perfect for a water bottle, cell phone or sunglasses.
- Zips shut for waterproof protection.
- Available in Black ONLY
- Available as a green or black Shoulder Bag (with belt loop)
- This item is strictly a Waist Bag.
- Size: 7.5″ x 10″ x 3″
- Made in USA of durable 1000-denier cordura and nylon ripstop
|Dimensions||12 × 11 × 4 in|