3 Quart Cedar Hopper Bird Feeder with 2 Suet Cages
Our 3 Quart Cedar Hopper Bird Feeder with 2 Suet Cages can be hung or pole mounted, and is perfect for small and large birds.
The 3 Quart Cedar Hopper Bird Feeder with 2 Suet Cages is made from 7/8″ Cedar, is all screwed construction with plated deck screws, has fully routed edges, aluminum hinges and thick acrylic panels. The removable metal perforated seed tray makes this feeder easy to clean and provides drainage to keep seed dry and the addition of 2 suet cages make this feeder popular with a wide variety of birds!
An all-in-one feeding station that holds 3 Quarts of seed.
Comes with a 26″ hanging cable.
The best seed for any hopper feeder is a good ground mix with plenty of sunflower, safflower (not attractive to squirrels and raccoons!), a nut mix, or our Number 2 sunflower.
Attracts ground feeding birds such as Cardinals as well as perching birds, like Chickadees, Nuthatches, Woodpeckers and more.
- 7/8″ Inland Red Cedar for long lasting outdoor use
- Dimensions: 9-3/8″ x 10-1/2″ x 9-3/4″
- Weight: 4 lbs
- All screwed construction using weather-resistant plated deck screws
- Fully routed edges
- Aluminum hinges
- Thick heavy-duty acrylic panels
- Removable seed tray makes this feeder easy to clean and V shape of interior part of seed tray ensures that all of the seed flows out
- Seed trays provide excellent drainage to keep seed dry
- Made in the USA
|Dimensions||11 × 12 × 10 in|