Recycled Wren House
Our Recycled Wren House is a perfect and maintenance free nesting box for one of our spring favorite migrants, the House Wren.
This top selling Recycled Wren House features air vents, a top clean-out door, and a 1.125″ inch entry hole suitable for house wrens. The small hole size excludes sparrows and starlings. Constructed of .6″ thick poly-lumber, it is made from recycled milk jugs and is guaranteed not to chip, crack or fade.
It comes with a steel hanging cable, ready to hang out in your yard.
An attractive copper hole protector can be purchased and placed over the entry hole, to prevent critters from making the hole any bigger. (Squirrels, woodpeckers). We can install this for you before shipping, just ask.
- 1.125″ entrance hole
- Dimensions: 8.25″ x 6″ x 7.5″
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Includes steel hanging cable
- Constructed with stainless steel screws
- One side of the roof swings open for easy cleaning
- Made from recycled milk jugs, aka poly-lumber, which helps keep plastics out of our landfills
|Dimensions||10 × 9 × 9 in|