Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
Southern Africa Travel Reference Map
The Southern Africa Travel Reference Map includes the country of South Africa, plus Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and the southern portions of Angola, Zambia and Malawi.
Scale: 1: 2,125,000
Publisher: International Travel Maps
Year of Publication: 2008
The Southern Africa Travel Reference Map by ITMB is an all-in-one travel resource, and includes quite a few countries (see below).
The map is fully indexed and printed on waterproof paper.
This Southern Africa Travel Map includes useful information such as:
- All roads and tracks
- Approximate road distances
- National Parks & Reserves
- Extensive labeling of physical features such as mountain ranges, valleys and peaks
- Campgrounds & Recreational sites
- Points of interest
- Elevation info
- International boundaries
- Overview of the country’s history
- Detailed Scale of 1:2,600,000
Coverage Area: The country of South Africa, plus Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and the southern portions of Angola, Zambia and Malawi.
|Dimensions||10 x 5 x .25 in|