Swarovski 8×32 EL32 Swarovision Binocular with FieldPro Package
The lightweight and compact Swarovski EL 8×32 Swarovision Binocular with Field Pro Package is the perfect partner for anyone wanting exceptional technology in a smaller binocular.
Item Weight: 1.28 lbs
Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
Field of View: 420 feet/1000 yards
Angle of View: 8 degrees
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4 mm
Eye Relief: 20 mm
Weatherproofing: Waterproof, fogproof
Close Focus: 6.2 feet
The Swarovski 8×32 EL32 Swarovision Binocular with FieldPro Package redefines optical quality. This is the newly retooled and reintroduced 2015 model. Featuring revolutionary Swarovision technology, which is a combination of Fluoride HD optics, field flattener lenses and large eye relief, ensuring impressive image resolution over the entire field of view, even for eye glass wearers.
These come standard with a comfortable neck strap, a case good for travel, a rain guard and objective lens covers. Audubon Shop flexible harness is available.
- 8.0x magnification is equally-suited for birding, sightseeing, hunting, and terrain navigation.
- SwaroBright coatings provide unmatched contrast, brightness, and color fidelity, even at dusk.
- SwaroClean non-stick coatings make cleaning dirt, dust, moisture, and fingerprints from lens surfaces easy and fast.
- Three-lens objective enhances the light gathering ability, delivering a bright image across the entire focus range.
- Optimized roof prism design with phase-coated lens surfaces.
- Eyeglass wearers will enjoy the entire wide-angle field of view with edge-to-edge sharpness due to the long eye relief and large exit pupil.
- Fluoride HD optics for unrivaled image quality.
- Field Flattener lenses for a full field of view.
- New focusing mechanism for fast, precise focusing.
- Removable twist-in eyecups adjustable to three stages.
- Wrap-around grips with rubber armoring and ergonomic thumb rests for comfortable long-duration observations in all weather conditions.
- Magnesium alloy housing provides maximum ruggedness and stability in a lightweight and compact design.
- Nitrogen purged housing is fogproof, waterproof, and submersible to 13 feet (4 meters).
- Twin-bridge design ensures torsion-free performance, permanent axes parallelism, and secure one-handed operation.
- Oversized, grooved center focus dial allows for easy and precise focusing even with gloves on.
- 20.5 oz weight
- Dimensions: 5.3″ x 4.3″ x 2.4″
- Fast and precise short-drive close focusing will focus from infinity to 7 feet (2.1 meters) in only two revolutions of the center focusing ring.
- Integrated +/- 3 diopter adjustment and twist-in non-allergenic eye cups.
- Included Snap Shot adapter turns your EL series binoculars into a formidable digiscoping system, allowing you to capture photo and video on your point-and-shoot camera through Swarovski’s world-class optics.
- Objective and eyepiece covers protect your investment and prolong the life of your optics by shielding lens surfaces from sand, dirt, moisture, and scratches.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|