Swarovski 10×42 SLC WB Binocular
The Swarovski SLC 10×42 binocular combines extra-low dispersion (HD) glass elements and proprietary optical coatings with a weather-resistant magnesium alloy housing to create a multi-purpose set of glasses that deliver impressive image quality and durability.
Item Weight: 1.69 lbs
Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
Field of View: 330 feet/1000 yards
Angle of View: 6.3 degrees
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2 mm
Eye Relief: 16 mm
Weatherproofing: Waterproof, fogproof
Close Focus: 10.5 feet
The Swarovski 10×42 SLC WB binocular combines extra-low dispersion (HD) glass elements and proprietary optical coatings with a weather-resistant magnesium alloy housing to create a multi-purpose set of glasses that deliver impressive image quality and durability. This configuration of the SLC displays an immersive 61° apparent viewing angle; a long 16mm eye relief and multi-position twist-up eyecups enable a comfortable viewing distance for almost any observer.
Swarovski uses phase-corrected roof prisms and fully multicoated fluoride-containing HD glass optics in the SLC binocular. Each of the HD lenses is finished with multiple layers of SWAROTOP anti-reflective lens coating. Resulting images transmitted by the optical path are rich with detail and saturated with lifelike color.
In addition to its high-transmission optical system, Swarovski also equips the SLC binocular with a range of features that improve the handling experience of the observer. The geared focus system offers quick and precise focusing with the same focus wheel, permitting the observer to focus from infinity down to 10.5′ in only two rotations. Covering the magnesium alloy housing are two distinct types of rubber armoring, each providing impact protection and tactile response where they are needed most.
Complementing the HD optics and improved ergonomics of the SLC series binoculars is a nitrogen-filled housing that is air-tight to a depth of 13′. Swarovski finishes the exposed lens surfaces with their SWARODUR scratch-resistant and anti-reflective coating, as well as SWAROCLEAN non-stick lens coating, which repels moisture and prevents residue from adhering to the exposed glass. Its premium optics and user-friendly performance make the SLC binocular a reliable optic for most close to mid-range glassing tasks.
These come standard with a sturdy Swarovski carrying case, soft padded strap, rainguard, and objective lens covers. An Audubon Shop flexible harness is available at a discount and distributes the weight around the the shoulders, rather than the neck.
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lenses: 42mm diameter
- 16mm eye relief
- HD Optical System: fluorite-containing glass enhances color fidelity and brightness, even in low light conditions.
- SWAROBRIGHT highly reflective mirror prism coating optimizes color transmission.
- SWAROTOP anti-reflective lens coating reduces glare and improves contrast.
- P-Coating phase-correction preserves sharpness and clarity.
- 61° wide apparent viewing angle.
- 10.5 ft minimum focus distance
- Twist-up eyecups with three click-stop positions.
- 1/4″ -20 threaded mount for tripod adapter.
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof and waterproof performance.
- Magnesium alloy housing with dark green rubberized finish.
- Dual-texture rubber armoring enhances impact protection and enhances grip.
- SWAROCLEAN non-stick coating, SWARODUR scratch-resistant lens surfaces.
- Operating temperature: -13 to 131°F
- Waterproof depth: 13 ft
- Weight: 27 oz
- Dimensions: 5.7″ x 4.7″ x 2.5″
- Mechanical focus system enables quick yet precise focusing.
- Center wheel diopter adjustment.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|