Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
Vortex Diamondback 8×32 Binocular
The smooth focusing 8×32 Diamondback roof prism binocular takes you to the fine details you prize.
Objective Lens Diameter: 32 mm
Field of View: 420 feet/1000 yards
Angle of View: 8 degrees
Minimum Focus Distance: 5.3 feet
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4 mm
Eye Relief: 12 mm
Weatherproofing: Waterproof, fogproof
Close Focus: 5.3 feet
Superior quality, high-performance hunting optics can find their way around your neck for a surprisingly affordable price. The smooth focusing Vortex Diamondback 8×32 Binocular is a mid-sized binocular that performs exceptionally well.
Taking its lead from the Diamondback rattlesnake, this rugged binocular is striking in how well it detects life in low light. Look for a huge field-of-view—the largest in its class—with enhanced fully multi-coated optics, phase-corrected prisms, waterproof and fogproof construction, soft tapered eyecups, and rugged rubber armor. It’s all there. Now you can use “wow!” and “thank you” in the same sentence.
These come with a very comfortable padded neck strap and case. A flexible rainguard that will attach to the strap makes it easy to use these in misty or rainy conditions. Also come with objective lens covers to be used especially during travel.
Backed by the ironclad Vortex VIP Unconditional Warranty!
Weight and Dimensions
- Weight: 18.4 oz, or 1.15lbs
- Dimensions: 4.5″ x 5.3″
- Fully Multi-Coated – Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Phase Correction – Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism – Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the riflescope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor – Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups – Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel – Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter – Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable – Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
|Dimensions||10 x 10 x 5 in|