Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
Vortex Razor HD 10×42 Binocular
The Vortex Razor 10×42 Binocular… small, light, bright, strong, and packed with the best quality, hand-selected prisms and premium HD extra-low dispersion glass available today.
Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
Field of View: 362 feet/1000 yards
Angle of View: 6.9 degrees
Minimum Focus Distance: 6 feet
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2 mm
Eye Relief: 16.5 mm
Weatherproofing: Waterproof, fogproof
Close Focus: 6 feet
The Vortex Razor HD 10×42 binocular steps up and out on other binoculars in its class, with a well-earned reputation for pushing the limits of optical performance. Extreme terrain. Unimaginable conditions. Both test your mettle—and your optics. The Razor HD 10×42 binocular is full size, light, bright, strong, and packed with the best quality, hand-selected prisms and premium HD extra-low dispersion glass available today.
These come with a very comfortable padded neck strap and well padded case. A flexible rainguard that will attach to the strap makes it easy to use these in misty or rainy conditions. Also come with objective lens covers to be used especially during travel.
- APO System Apochromatic optical system combines with HD glass to provide unmatched color sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XRPlus Fully Multi-Coated Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings – Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Plasma Tech – Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Phase Correction Coating on roof prism models enhances resolution and contrast.
- Roof Prism design valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- True Open Hinge offers superior ergonomics while decreasing total weight and bulk.
- Magnesium Chassis decreases weight and increases strength.
- Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber Armor provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Weight: 26.6 oz.
- Dimensions: 5.9″ x 2.4″ x 5.1″
- Multi-Position Eyecups – twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking Diopter adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
|Dimensions||11 x 8.5 x 6 in|