Wingspan Game by Stonemaier
Wingspan is a competitive, medium-weight, card-driven, engine-building board game for 1-5 players from Stonemaier Games. It plays in 40-70 minutes, and the current printing does not need any update pack.
This contains the swift-start promo pack.
2/4/20 update Wingspan is back in stock! (38 copies)
This is shipped to you via USPS Priority mail, and it’s a flat rate of 15.50 (our cost). Any questions or concerns, please call us.
Wingspan Game by Stonemaier is a competitive, medium-weight, card-driven, engine-building board game for 1-5 players from Stonemaier Games. It plays in 40-70 minutes.
This printing includes the swift-start pack, and does not need an update.
We think this game will take flight at your table!
You are bird enthusiasts—researchers, bird watchers, ornithologists, and collectors—seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your network of wildlife preserves. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in one of your habitats (actions). These habitats focus on several key aspects of growth:
- Gain food tokens via custom dice in a bird feeder dice tower
- Lay eggs using egg miniatures in a variety of colors
- Draw from hundreds of unique bird cards and play them
The winner is the player with the most points after 4 rounds.
This version, printing #7, contains the “swift-start” promo pack.
- 170 unique bird cards (57x87mm)
- 26 bonus cards (57x87mm)
- 16 Automa cards (57x87mm)
- 103 food tokens
- 75 egg miniatures
- 5 custom wooden dice
- 5 player mats
- 1 birdfeeder dice tower
- 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray
- 1 goal mat
- 8 goal tiles
- 1 first-player token
- 40 action cubes (8 per player)
- 4 clear plastic resource containers
- 1 score pad (50 sheets; 1 sheet used for all players each game)
- 3 rule books; core, Automa, and Appendix
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 6 in|