Folding Field Guide Common Bees of Eastern North America
Folding Field Guide Common Bees of Eastern North America is handy guide to begin exploring the diversity of bees that visit your eastern US garden.
Author: Joseph S. Wilson and Olivia Messinger Carril, PhD
Illustrator: Joseph S. Wilson and Olivia Messinger Carril, PhD
Publisher: Earth, Sky and Water
Our Folding Field Guide Common Bees of Eastern North America is a super handy guide for gardeners, nature enthusiasts and people interested in local pollinators!
- Descriptions & multiple illustrations of 20 common bee groups, Includes honey bees, bumble bees, mason bees, and more
- Nesting and floral preferences and seasonal activity patterns
- Bee behavior explained: life cycle, habitats, and behaviors, distinguishing bees from flies and wasps
- Illustrations and text by Joseph S. Wilson, assistant professor of biology at Utah State University, and Olivia Messinger Carril, PhD in Plant Biology and veteran bee researcher. They are co-authors of The Bees in your Backyard, published by Princeton University Press
- Easy to store in backpack, glove compartment, or on the kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||8.9 × 3.9 × .15 in|