Recycled Upside Down Suet Feeder
The Recycled Upside Down Suet Feeder is the perfect solution to foil blackbirds from getting to your suet!
The Recycled Upside Down Suet Feeder uses standard size suet or seed cakes and is great to keep away unwanted birds such as Starlings or Grackles.
Only birds such as woodpeckers can cling and eat upside down on this feeder. Genius!
Easy to clean and disinfect. Holds one standard sized suet cake.
- Made from recycled milk jugs and plastics, keeping plastics out of our landfills.
- Will not chip, crack or fade
- Effective way to keep Starlings and Grackles off the suet, as they cannot cling upside down!
- Holds one 12 oz. suet cake
- Weight: 2lbs
- Dimensions: 7.25″ x 7.5″ x 3″
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 4 in|