Cobalt Sphere Glass Bluebird Feeder
Our Mosaic Birds Hummble Basic Bird Feeder with cobalt blue glass bowl is our newest offering for feeding mealworms to Bluebirds in your yard, and is very sturdy and long lasting.
Our Cobalt Sphere Glass Bluebird Feeder (in cobalt blue only) is our newest offering for feeding mealworms to Bluebirds in your yard! The holder/hanger is made of sturdy a powder-coated metal, and the cobalt blue glass dish is quite thick and sturdy. Hang it near your Bluebird Nesting Box to help your bluebirds feed their young during cold spells.
In season (April through June) we carry live mealworms in the shop in multiple sized containers. Offering live mealworms increases the chance that your bluebirds will have a successful brood.
- 3.4 Ounce Capacity Cobalt Blue Bowl with 3″ opening – Provides ample feeding room for multiple birds
- Cobalt Blue Bowl without drainage holes holds mealworms, suet pellets, jelly, and/or seeds to attract a wider range of birds in any season
- Extended Bowl Edge – Provides a narrow perch for birds and longer viewing enjoyment
- Open Top Hook – Allows for hanging individually or connecting multiple feeders vertically
- Recycled Glass & Powder-Coated Metal Construction – Makes for an eco-friendlier and longer-lasting feeder
- Product Measurements: 6″ L x 4″ W x 7.25″ H
- Gift Boxed: Packaged in a decorative gift box
- Products are painted and baked with lead free paint
- Care Instructions – Hand Wash Only
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 7.25 in|