Droll Yankee Classic Sunflower Feeder with Ring Pull Advantage
The Droll Yankee Ring Pull Advantage Feeder makes it easy to clean your feeders when needed, making a safer environment for your birds!
New England’s Droll Yankee has been in the business of making innovative bird feeders for 51 years. Owner Peter Kilham was an engineer with a fantastic machine shop on his property, and in 1969 he developed the world’s first polycarbonate tubular bird feeder.
This updated version, Droll Yankee Classic Sunflower Bird Feeder with Ring Pull Advantage, stays true to the iconic classic while adding the Ring Pull Advantage feature for easy cleaning.
Now it’s easier than ever to give songbirds just what they need – fresh food from a clean, hygienic feeder. Droll Yankees Ring Pull Feeders offer a fresh, modern, no-tools-needed approach to cleaning with the Ring Pull Advantage.
- Simply pull the ring to disassemble the feeder in seconds – no tools needed!
- Dimensions: 5″x5″x20″
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- 6 feeding ports
- Holds 1 lb of seed
- Detachable cap allows removal of all parts
- Original silver color
- UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube
- Durable metal parts that resist damage from squirrels
- Lifetime Warranty against squirrel damage
- Made in the U.S.A
- Birds that use this feeder: Cardinals, Woodpeckers, Goldfinches, Chickadees, Grosbeaks, Purple Finches and more!
- Best Seed: Sunflower
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 20 in|