Folding Field Guide, Sibley’s Backyard Birds of the Northeast
If you live in the northeast and you have bird feeders out but don’t want a full field guide, this laminated guide is for you! It’s perfect for children and adults alike.
Author: David Allen Sibley
Illustrator: David Allen Sibley
Publisher: Earth, Sky and Water
Folding Field Guide: Sibley’s Backyard Birds of the Northeast was written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected bird illustrator and ornithologist.
These folding field guides are laminated, making them perfect for outside use in the backyard or on a hike. You’ll also feel comfortable letting small hands to pick them up when there’s an interesting bird at the feeder.
69 land bird species, both common and exotic, commonly seen in the New England region, including Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and northern New York.
- Includes songbirds, raptors, woodpeckers, and more
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″
- Makes a great companion gift with a bird feeder, for children and adults alike
- Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||8.9 × 3.9 × 0.15 in|