Folding Field Guide, Sibley’s Owls of North America
Sibley’s Folding Field Guide to Owls is an easy to use guide that is chock full of information on some of our most beloved raptors!
Author: David Allen Sibley
Illustrator: David Allen Sibley
Publisher: Earth, Sky and Water
Folding Field Guide: Sibley’s Owls of North America, by world-renown artist David Sibley, is chock full of great information and beautiful illustrations. Take this on your next owl prowl!
- Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected bird illustrator and ornithologist.
- All 19 species of owls- both common and rare-found in North America
- Includes captions which capture the gestalt of each species, detailed range maps, both in-flight and perched illustrations with call-outs
- Includes illustrated information on owl behavior including breeding, hunting, roosting, and nesting
- Also includes basic tips for how to spot an owl
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″
- Easy to store in backpack, glove compartment, or on the kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||8.9 × 3.9 × .15 in|