Kenya Travel Reference Map
The Kenya Travel Reference Map includes the Kilimanjaro and Arusha National Parks in Tanzania because they are reasonably close to the border and accessible from Nairobi, but the true focus of the map is on the country of Kenya itself, not just the best-known parks.
Scale: 1: 920,000
Publisher: International Travel Maps
Year of Publication: 2014
The Kenya Travel Reference Map by ITMB is an all-in-one travel resource, and perfect for travel in Kenya.
This map includes the Kilimanjaro and Arusha National Parks in Tanzania, because they are reasonably close to the border and accessible from Nairobi, but the true focus of the map is on the country of Kenya itself, not just the best-known parks.
Lamu, on the northeasten coast, is now a UNESCO World Heritage site. Mount Kenya can be accessed from either Nyeri on the west or Meru on the east. Maasai country west of Nairobi is particularly exciting to see. This double sided road and travel map includes an inset of central Nairobi and an extensive place name index. Shows places of interest, nature parks and wildlife reserves, gas stations, lodges, beaches, caves and much more. This map is double-sided, fully indexed and printed on waterproof paper.
This Kenya Travel Map includes useful information such as:
- Major transportation routes
- Archaeological, Historical and Recreational sites & ruins
- National Parks, Wildlife Parks & Reserves
- International & Provincial borders
- All roads, highways, trails and road distances
- Elevation info, Hypsography and Hydrography
- Extensive labeling of physical features such as mountain ranges, valleys and peaks
- Tourist Information
- Points of Interest
- Detailed Scale of 1: 920,000
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × .25 in|