Belize and Eastern Guatemala Travel Reference Map
This is the latest updated version of the Belize and Eastern Guatemala Travel Reference Map.
Scale: 1: 250,000
Publisher: International Travel Maps
Year of Publication: 2014
The Belize and Eastern Guatemala Travel Reference Map is printed on heavy coated and waterproof paper.
This is the 7th edition of a very detailed, double sided map of Central America’s only English-speaking country at the scale of 1:250,000.
All parts of the country are very well shown, so this map is useful for beach life, snorkeling, archaelogical sightseeing or driving in the interior; inset of Belize City and place name index are included.
This Belize Travel Map includes useful information such as:
- Tourist Info
- All roads, tracks and ferry routes
- National Parks & Points of interest
- Diving, Snorkeling, fishing and reefs
- International & Administrative borders
- Extensive labeling of physical features such as mountain ranges, valleys and peaks
- Overview of the country’s history
- Detailed Scale of 1:250,000
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × .25 in|