Slide Flex Bino System Binocular Harness
Our Slide Flex Bino System Binocular Harness is the best binocular harness available. Eliminates all weight from neck and, because of stretchy neoprene strap, the shoulders as well.
Our Slide Flex Bino System Binocular Harness is the best binocular harness available. Eliminates all weight from neck and, because of stretchy neoprene strap, the shoulders as well. No more swinging “pendulum” effect when bushwhacking. Absolutely essential for full days of wildlife viewing.
Eliminates all neck fatigue!
- Elastic Straps allow the binoculars to slide up and flex out when in use
- Keeps binoculars secure, yet readily available, for the sportsman who needs to stay mobile
- The binoculars rest securely on the chest preventing them from bouncing around when walking, on a bumpy road in a jeep or riding horses
- Works for all sizes of binoculars, cameras and range finders, and is fully adjustable
- Leather embossed patch
- The quick release hooks allow for easy removal of the binoculars
- Comes with extra rings and zip ties to attach to a camera or other binoculars
- Always use a plastic cable tie to attach the metal ring to your binoculars. Extras, should you need them, are available at your local hardware store.
- Never attach the metal ring directly to the strap connector on your binoculars, even though this seems logical to do.
- Use a cable tie or two (looped together) to attach your rain guard to one of the rings, after you’ve put the rings on the bins.
- Bring a couple of cable ties with you when you travel! We have found that ties can break at a most inconvenient time, and you’ll be glad to have a couple of extras.
We never go out in the field without our harness, it saves our shoulders and neck, and keeps our binoculars secure on our bodies.
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 1 in|