Slide Flex Bino System Binocular Harness
Our Slide Flex Bino System Binocular Harness is the best binocular harness available. Eliminates all weight from neck and, because of the elastic strap, the shoulders as well. Two added bonuses: it keeps binoculars from bouncing against your chest, and keeps them secure to your body.
Our Slide Flex Bino System Binocular Harness is the best binocular harness available. Eliminates all weight from neck and, because of stretchy neoprene strap, the shoulders as well. No more swinging “pendulum” effect when bushwhacking. Absolutely essential for full days of wildlife viewing.
Eliminates all neck fatigue!
- Elastic Straps allow the binoculars to slide up and flex out when in use.
- Keeps binoculars secure, yet readily available, for the sportsman who needs to stay mobile.
- The binoculars rest securely on the chest preventing them from bouncing around when walking, on a bumpy road in a jeep or riding horses.
- Made for all bodies, all sizes of binoculars, cameras and range finders, and is fully adjustable.
- Elastic is easily adjustable to fit over a winter coat, or a summer tee shirt.
- Vegan leather embossed patch.
- The quick release hooks allow for easy removal of the binoculars.
- Zip ties and metal rings to attach to your bins are included, nothing more to buy.
- No need for tools.
- Use a cable tie or two (looped together) to attach your rain guard to one of the attachments, after you’ve attached the bins.
- Instructions included, please be sure to follow them exactly.
We never go out in the field without our harness, it saves our shoulders and neck, and keeps our binoculars secure on our bodies.
|8 × 6 × 1 in