Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
Swarovski ATX Objective 65mm Spotting Scope Body
The Swarovski ATX Objective 65 mm Spotting Scope Body is the easier to use angled body that offers comfortable observing for hours and is perfect for those who want a lightweight device with outstanding optical performance, a large field of view, and impressive close-range focusing.
Objective Lens Diameter: 65 mm
Field of View: 124-68 ft @ 1000 yards
Angle of View: 2.37-1.30
Minimum Focus Distance: 6.9 feet
Eye Relief: 20 mm
Light Transmission: 86%
Weatherproofing: Waterproof & fogproof
Operating Temperature: -13 to 131
Storage Temperature: -22 to 158
Close Focus: 6.9 feet
The Swarovski ATX Objective 65mm Spotting Scope Body from Swarovski Optik is a rugged, yet refined spotting scope objective assembly from one of the world’s most renowned optics manufacturers.
The ATX series combines the unmatched image quality and world-class workmanship that nature enthusiasts, tactical professionals, and researchers have come to expect from Swarovski sport optics. The 65mm objective assembly is robust, relatively lightweight, and especially well-suited for digiscoping and long-range nature observation on-the-go.
The zoom eyepiece is compatible with the ATX-65, ATX-85, and ATX-95 objective assemblies. Mounted with either the ATX-65 or ATX-85 objective assembly, this zoom eyepiece has a magnification range of 25-60x; when mounted on the ATX-95 model, the magnification range is 30-70x.
- This is the ATX Objective 65mm Spotting Scope Body only
- The ATX Module Eyepiece, STX Module Eyepiece or BTX Module Eyepiece must be purchased separately in order to use this body
- Objective Lens Cap
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- High-density (HD) Glass Enhances resolution, color, and contrast.
- Fully Multi-coated Lenses Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Swarotop coatings.
- Helical Focus Ring Allows for quick adjustments.
- Magnesium Body Is sturdy and resistant to corrosion.
- Rubber Armoring Provides a secure, non-slip grip.
- Sunshade Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops.
- Rotating Tripod Ring Allows greater flexibility when positioning the spotting scope.
- Waterproof Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope.
- Fogproof Barrel is filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
- Swaroclean Lens Coating Repels oils on outer glass surfaces.
- Field of view (degrees): 2.37-1.30 degrees
- Length (in / mm): 13.3″
- Weight: 3.49 lbs
- Focal length with TLS APO: (mm) 750-1800
- Functional temperature: -13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C to +55 °C)
- Storage temperature: -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C to +70 °C)
- Submersion tightness: 13 ft (4m) water depth (inert gas filling)
|Dimensions||17 x 9 x 9 in|