Cylindrical Pole Mount Squirrel Baffle
Our cylindrical pole mount squirrel baffle is the best one on the market today. It fits poles 1/2′ to 1-3/4″ diameter.
*NOTE: this baffle will only mount on straight poles and “shepherds hook poles” that come apart in two pieces. You cannot slide this baffle over a hook.
Our Cylindrical Pole Mount Squirrel Baffle is cylindrical with a dome top and a scalloped edge bottom, for poles 1/2″ to 1-3/4″ diameter. To keep squirrels from getting onto your bird feeder, place your pole-mounted feeders 8-10′ away from railings, roofs or trees. Squirrel baffles should be a minimum of 4′ from the ground to protect the bird feeder. This is our number 1 selling squirrel baffle because it works!
Make sure that your feeder does not hang below the baffle. Placing a squirrel baffle on your pole at the right height prevents squirrels, chipmunks and small raccoons from climbing or jumping up to the bird feeder.
*NOTE: this squirrel baffle will only fit on straight poles and “shepherds hook poles” that are in two pieces, or have a straight piece and a hook that fits into the straight piece. You cannot slide this baffle over a hook.
If your existing shepherds hook DOES NOT come apart, please see our excellent 18″ Wrap-around Pole Mount Squirrel Baffle. The wrap-around baffle will wrap around a shepherds pole that does not come apart.
- Since they are made with galvanized steel, our squirrel baffles maintain their attractive appearance for years, and they carry an unconditional lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.
- Comes with a black steel mounting bracket that securely holds it to your pole with 4 tightening screws.
- Made entirely in the USA!
- Our painted squirrel baffles feature a baked on, highly corrosion resistant coating that will maintain its good appearance for years.
- Simply hose off the baffle occasionally and it will look like new!
- Our top seller, and the Number 1 pole mount baffle on the market!
- Dimensions: 6 1/4″ in diameter x 16 3/4″ long
- Fits poles 1/2″ to 1-3/4″ in diameter
|Dimensions||18 × 8 × 8 in|