Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
Pole Mount Raccoon Baffle
Sturdy Pole Mount Raccoon Baffle with a round hole in the middle of the top. Can be used under nesting boxes, too!
Comes with a clamp to attach to any pole that is 1/2″ to 1 3/4″ in diameter. Made in the USA!
Our Pole Mount Raccoon Baffle is made of sturdy galvanized steel – the same metal used by automobile manufacturers under the painted finish of cars. It is the correct length to deter both raccoons and squirrels, and features a round hole in the middle of the top for installing on your pole.
To keep raccoons and squirrels from getting onto your bird feeder, place your pole-mounted feeders 8-10′ away from railings, roofs or trees. The top of raccoon and squirrel baffles should be a minimum of 4′ from the ground to protect the bird feeder.
- Baffle is 28″ in length and 6 1/4″ in diameter.
- Comes with a clamp to attach to any pole from 1/2″ to 1 3/4″ in diameter.
- Attach the clamp to the pole, then slide the baffle over the clamp to hold the baffle in place.Easy!
- Your pole must not be a fixed shepherd’s hook type pole, it must be either a straight pole, or a 2 piece shepherd’s hook style pole.
- The baffle will not slide over or around a shepherd’s hook.
- Can also be used under Bluebird or other nesting boxes!
- Proudly 100% manufactured in the USA
- Weight: 6lbs.
|Dimensions||7.8 x 7.8 x 28.1 in|