Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
A Field Guide to the Birds of New Zealand
A Field Guide to the Birds of New Zealand contains over 600 stunning photographs of the more than 350 bird species likely to be seen in this area of the world.
Author: Julian Fitter & Don Merton
Publisher: Princeton University Press
Year of Publication: 2012
320 pp., 600+ color photographs
A Field Guide to the Birds of New Zealand is an easy-to-use guide for all those interested in this country’s remarkable bird population. It contains over 600 stunning photographs of the more than 350 bird species likely to be seen in this area of the world.
Comprehensive and compact, the book includes full descriptions of all native species and regular visitors, distribution maps and measurements, key information on national parks, and useful information on ongoing conservation efforts in the country. Filled with handy tips for nature enthusiasts wanting to make the most of their trip, this is the only bird guide that anyone exploring this region will need.
- 600+ color photographs feature more than 350 bird species with full descriptions
- Distribution maps and measurements
- Key information on national parks helps readers find the best spots for bird sightings
- Useful information on conservation efforts
- Guidelines on sensible behavior for encountering nature at its best
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 1 in|