Folding Field Guide: Sibley’s Ducks, Geese and Swans of Eastern North America
The Folding Field Guide: Sibley’s Ducks, Geese and Swans of Eastern North America is one of the easiest ways to identify 50 ducks of eastern North America.
The Folding Field Guide: Sibley’s Ducks, Geese and Swans of Eastern North America is one of the handiest ways to quickly identify 50 ducks of the east, year ’round. Noted artist David Sibley has some of the best illustrations of birds available, and the info on each is always very helpful.
- Written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected bird illustrator and ornithologist.
- 50 species of dabbling and diving ducks, swans, geese, and duck-like species– both common and exotic- found east of the Rockies
- Includes captions which capture the gestalt of each species, detailed range maps, both in-flight and in-water illustrations with call-outs
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″
- Perfect for backpack, glove compartment, or kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
|Dimensions||8.9 × 3.9 × .15 in|