Folding Field Guide, Caterpillars of Eastern North America
This Folding Field Guide is one of the easiest and most useful tools for anyone who wants to identify common caterpillars of eastern North America.
Author: Amy Bartlett Wright
Publisher: Earth Sky + Water
The Folding Field Guide: Caterpillars of Eastern North America is a new, handy guide to 54 common and exotic species of eastern North America. Gardeners will delight in this easy to use field guide.
- 54 species- both common and exotic- with illustrations of the butterflies and moths they become
- Life cycle basics explained, including egg, larva, pupa (chrysalis), and adult stages
- Anatomy of a caterpillar
- Amy Bartlett Wright is the author and illustrator of the Peterson First Guide to Caterpillars and many other natural science reference books
- Indestructible lamination – waterproof
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″
- Instant access to just what you need to know
|Dimensions||8.9 × 3.9 × .15 in|