Folding Field Guide, Tidepools of the North Atlantic
Take this along on your next vacation by the ocean in the Northeast. It’s perfect for kids and for adults alike, and for field trips any time of year.
Author: Val Kells
Illustrator: Val Kells
Publisher: Earth Sky + Water
Folding Field Guide: Tidepools of the North Atlantic is the perfect companion for your vacation on the Atlantic!
- Includes the common plants, invertebrates, fishes, and birds found in cold water tidepools from Long Island Sound up to Newfoundland
- Explains the various habitats within the tide pool: splash zone to the subtidal zone
- Illustrations and text by Val Kells a widely recognized Marine Science Illustrator and co-author/illustrator of A FieldGuide to Coastal Fishes: from Maine to Texas, and A Field Guide to Coastal Fishes: from Alaska to California, both Johns Hopkins University press publications. Val is also an avid fisherman and naturalist.
- Indestructible lamination – water and beach proof
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- Perfect for backpack or tackle box
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″
|Dimensions||8.9 × 3.9 × .15 in|