Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
Galápagos Islands Travel Reference Map
The Galapagos Islands Travel Reference Map shows all of the islands, and is perfect for studying the islands, as well as travel within Quito and Guayaquil.
Scale: 1: 420,000 / 1: 7,500 / 1: 12,500
Publisher: International Travel Maps
Year of Publication: 2008
The Galápagos Islands Travel Reference Map is an all-in-one travel resource, and will be a welcome companion to this truly remarkable place. Since entry to the islands is usually on a flight flight from Quito through Guyaquil, having detailed maps of these two cities is very helpful for potential stopovers.
This Galápagos Islands map is fully indexed and printed on waterproof paper.
This Galápagos Islands Travel Map includes useful information such as:
- Detailed inset maps of Quito and Guayaquil
- Major transportation routes
- National Parks, Wildlife Parks & Reserves
- Extensive labeling of physical features such as mountain ranges, valleys and peaks
- Elevation Info
- Points of Interest
- Detailed Scale of 1: 420,000
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × .25 in|