Round-top Flange with Pass-through
The Round-top Flange with Pass-through is a special flange that allows one to mount a wooden or plastic tray below a feeder.
*Please read the description.
Our Round-top Flange with Pass-through (hole) is a 3″ diameter super sturdy flange that has a durable, black powder-coat finish.
What’s a Pass-through, you ask? This flange has a 1″ diameter hole in the center of it, so you can pass a pole through it and mount a feeder on top of the same pole. We use this flange to mount large rectangular seed trays that have a center hole in them onto a pole under a big hopper feeder.
If you do not need the “Pass-through” feature, look at the Round-top Flange, which has no center hole through it.
It’s made with 12 Gauge (.104) steel plate and “mig” welded for maximum strength. Center Hole allows for easy mounting of seed tray screens or platform feeders that are designed to be mounted on the pole shaft beneath the feeder. After you mount this on your pole, use a little vaseline on the zinc screw once a year to keep it in good working order.
Select Curbside In-Person Pickup or shipping in your cart.
- Will accommodate 7/8″ to 1″ diameter poles
- Thumb screw secures flange plate to pole
- Easily removed for cleaning of feeders
- Zinc plated screws included
- Center Hole allows for easy mounting of seed tray screens or platform feeders that are designed to be mounted on the pole shaft beneath the feeder
- Proudly made in the USA
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3.5 in|