Swarovski NL Pure 10×42 Binoculars
We’ve been waiting for the release of these for several months – and all we can say is wow! They are amazing.
Item Weight: 30 oz.
Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
Field of View: 399 ft at 1,000 yards, 133 m at 1,000 meters
Minimum Focus Distance: 6.6 ft
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2 mm
Eye Relief: 18mm
Light Transmission: 91%
Weatherproofing: water proof to 13 ft., fog proof
Operating Temperature: -13 °F to +131 °F (-25 °C / +55 °C)
Storage Temperature: -22 °F to +158 °F (-30 °C / +70 °C)
Close Focus: 6.6 ft
Twilight Factor: 20.5
Swarovski NL Pure 10×42 Binoculars – the revolutionary new binoculars with the largest field of view to date, barely perceptible edges and great ergonomics. In other words: the best optics packed in the smallest possible size. The NL Pure provides unprecedented nature viewing. These were not developed as a replacement for the still manufactured and phenomenal EL series binoculars, they are one step up.
The 10x magnification in combination with the enormous field of view lets you completely immerse yourself in nature – even in low light conditions. You’ll have to come in and try these, seeing is believing!
- Swarovski NL Pure 8×42 Binoculars have the widest field of view of any 42mm binocular – 477′ at 1000 yds or 159 m at 1,000 meters!
- Swarovision lenses in a rubber armored magnesium body designed with slimmer tubes to optimally position your hands for long term viewing (much less fatigue).
- 6.6′ close focus, and less than 2 full turns of the focus wheel gets you to infinity.
- Light transmission is 91%.
- Eye relief is 18mm
- Patented field flattener lenses in the eyepiece assembly provide a virtually distortion-free view.
- Magnesium alloy housing provides maximum ruggedness and stability in a lightweight and compact design.
- Nitrogen purged housing is fogproof, waterproof, and submersible to 13 feet (4 meters).
- Twin-bridge design ensures torsion-free performance, permanent axes parallelism, and secure one-handed operation.
- Oversized, grooved center focus dial allows for easy and precise focusing even with gloves on.
- 30 oz weight (1.88 lbs)
- Dimensions: 6.2″ x 5.1″ x 2.8″
- Optional accessory available for the NL: a forehead rest that can help steady your hold on the binocular.
- Strap and lens coverings (attach in the same manner as the EL Pro models)
- Newly designed case that makes for easy access
- Swarovski’s Universal Comfort Strap
- Microfiber cloth
- Soap and brush kit for cleaning the rubber armor
- Available extra:
- FRP Forehead Rest, exclusively for the 8x, 10x and 12x binoculars
- Provides increased stability when hand holding the binoculars
|Dimensions||6.2 × 5.1 × 2.8 in|