Vortex Diamondback HD 10×42 Binocular
The Vortex Diamondback HD 10×42 Binocular, great in all light conditions and water proof, and fog proof – wow! An Audubon Shop best buy.
Item Weight: 1.34 lbs
Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
Field of View: 330 ft at 1,000 yards
Minimum Focus Distance: 5 ft.
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2mm
Eye Relief: 15mm
Weatherproofing: Waterproof, Fogproof with Argon & O-Rings
Close Focus: 5 ft.
Brand new in 2019, our Vortex Diamondback HD 10×42 Binocular is an incredible improvement over the old model. We are very impressed! It is a rugged, roof prism binocular that offers great quality optics at an affordable price. Full, unconditional lifetime warranty.
The smooth focusing 10×42 Diamondback binocular will perform well in the field or backyard. Taking its lead from the Diamondback rattlesnake, this rugged binocular is striking in how well enables one to see movement in low light.
Look for a huge field-of-view—the largest in its class— with enhanced fully multi-coated optics, phase-corrected prisms, waterproof and fog proof construction, soft tapered eye cups, and rugged rubber armor.
Backed by the ironclad Vortex VIP Unconditional Warranty!
Weight and Dimensions
- Weight: 21.3 oz, or 1.34 lbs
- Dimensions: 5.7″ high x 5.1″ wide
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric Coating Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Roof Prism – Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
Shockproof – Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rubber Armor – Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups – Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel – Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Diopter – Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod Adaptable – Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
Included in the box
- Comfort neck strap
- GlassPak binocular case, padded for protection
- GlassPak case harness
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Rainguard eyepiece cover
- Lens cloth
|Dimensions||12 × 6 × 4 in|