Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
Vortex Viper HD 10×42 Binocular
The Vortex Viper HD 10×42 binocular… rugged, compact and lightweight (one of the lightest full-size binoculars to date), it’s easy to see why the Vipers are award winners.
Item Weight: 1.54lbs
Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
Field of View: 319 feet/1000 yards
Angle of View: 6.1 degrees
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2 mm
Eye Relief: 16.5 mm
Weatherproofing: Waterproof, fogproof
Close Focus: 5.1 feet
The Vortex Viper HD 10×42 Binocular is a premium-quality binocular packed with top of the line binoculars features. Rugged, compact and lightweight (one of the lightest full-size binoculars to date), these binoculars are great for long distance viewing. HD (High Density) is the Vortex proprietary extra-low dispersion glass for impressive resolution and color fidelity.
These come with a comfortable padded neck strap and case. A flexible rainguard that will attach to the strap makes it easy to use these in misty or rainy conditions. Also come with objective lens covers to be used especially during travel.
- HD lens elements – High Density extra-low dispersion glass delivers impressive resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR fully multi-coated lenses enhance resolution and contrast – Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Dielectric prism coatings – Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Phase correction.
- Roof Prism – Valued for greater durability and a more compact size.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the binocular for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fog-proof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Rubber armor – Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Weight: 24.6 oz.
- Dimensions: 5.8″ x 1.65″ x 5.3″
- Adjustable eyecups – Twist up and down to precise, intermediate settings to maximize custom fit for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center focus wheel – Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Locking diopter – Adjusts for differences in a user’s eyes. Located on right eyepiece.
- Tripod-adaptable – Compatible with a tripod adapter, allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|