Vortex Razor HD 27-60x85mm Angled Spotting Scope Kit
Brand new design in 2016, the top-tier Razor HD spotting scope competes at the highest level of performance. The sophisticated triplet apochromatic lens system delivers high-definition views across the entire field of view—no color fringing, degradation of resolution or dilution of color fidelity.
Magnification: 27-60 x
Item Weight: 4.1 lbs
Objective Lens Diameter: 85 mm
Field of View: 117-68 feet/1000 yards
Angle of View: 2.2-1.3 degrees
Eye Relief: 17-16.7 mm
Weatherproofing: Waterproof & fogproof
Close Focus: 16.4 ft.
Brand new 2016 model!
Setting a new standard in high-end optical technologies, precision craftsmanship, and ultra-sleek functionality, the newly engineered Razor® HD is one of the finest spotting scopes on the market. Period.
Premium HD glass lens elements, painstakingly hand selected and precision-ground to exacting standards, deliver brilliant, razor-sharp, true to-life views. Advanced optical elements eliminate aberrations for distortion-free, flat field images with unmatched edge-to-edge sharpness, remarkable clarity, resolution, and color accuracy. Fully multi-coated with XR™ coatings, our new spotters yield maximum light transmission—an extremely critical attribute when using the scope in low light.
- Eyepiece Cap, Objective Lens Cover, View-through carry case
- Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- APO System – Triplet Apochromatic lens combines with HD glass to provide unmatched color sharpness.
- HD Lens Elements- Premium HD (High Density) extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in High Definition images.
- XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated – Premium proprietary coatings deliver the highest level of light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces for maximum brightness.
- Dielectric Prism Coatings – Multi-layer prism coatings provide bright, clear, color-accurate images.
- Plasma Tech – Cutting edge application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance.
- Porro Prism – Offers maximum image quality and performance in a traditional design.
- Straight Body Design – Valued for speedy target acquisition and ease of use. Most compatible design for use with car window mounts.
- Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the spotting scope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fogproof – Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- ArmorTek – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Weight: 65.6 oz, or 4.1 lbs.
- Length: 15.5″
- Adjustable Eyecup – Twists up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Helical Focus – Allows for fast and fine adjustments.
- Built-in Sunshade – Reduces glare and shields the objective lens from raindrops and snow.
- Rotating Tripod Ring – Allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles.
|Dimensions||19 × 9 × 6 in|