Folding Field Guide Sibley’s Warblers of Eastern North America
Folding Field Guide Sibley’s Warblers of Eastern North America. Want to learn more about warblers in an easy to use format that can be brought outside in a pocket or small pack? This is it.
Author: David Allen Sibley
Illustrator: David Allen Sibley
Publisher: Earth, Sky and Water
Our Folding Field Guide Sibley’s Warblers of Eastern North America was written and illustrated by David Allen Sibley, America’s most widely respected bird illustrator and ornithologist. So easy to use, easy to keep in the pocket and laminated for outdoor use. Males and females illustrated. This is a go-to guide, especially when learning about these favorite, colorful distinctive migrants.
- 38 species of Warblers both common and exotic found east of the Rockies
- Includes captions which capture the gestalt of each species
- Detailed range maps
- Both in-flight and perched illustrations with call-outs
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″
- Easy to store in backpack, glove compartment, or on the kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||8.9 × 3.9 × .15 in|