Folding Field Guide – Wildflowers of the Northeast
This Folding Field Guide – Wildflowers of the Northeast covers New England as well as northern New York state. New, fall 2021!
Publisher: Earth, Sky and Water
New, fall of 2021! This Folding Field Guide – Wildflowers of the Northeast covers 65 of the most common wildflower species in the region. These include perennials, annuals, and biennials, both native and naturalized. The guide includes tips for accurate identification and blooming seasonality.
- Region includes Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and northern New York
- Illustrations and text prepared are by local experts, directed and edited by Lisa White, former Executive Director of the Peterson Field Guide Series published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- Handy fold-out format: 6 panels each 4″ X 9″
- Perfect for hikers, backpackers, and roadside naturalists
- Easy to store in backpack, glove compartment, or on the kitchen table
- Indestructible waterproof lamination
- Instant access to just what you need to know
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||9 × 4 × .15 in|