Panama Travel Reference Map
Newly recalibrated in 2014, the Panama Travel Reference Map is the best travel map of this birdy country.
Scale: 1: 300,000
Publisher: International Travel Maps
Year of Publication: 2014
This 2014 map represents a major change, in that the publisher re-calibrated the scale on this title from the previous edition, and discovered that the country is actually being shown in a significantly better scale than in previous editions.
Although showing the same green parrot cover, this map is printed on a larger sized ITM plastic (waterproof) sheet. The Panama City inset is completely redone, and a new expanded inset of the newly-touristic old town area is shown.
This Panama Travel Map includes:
- Inset map of Panama City
- All roads, highways and railways
- International & Provincial borders
- National Parks & Indian Reserves
- Archaeological and Recreational sites
- Points of interest
- Hot Springs, View points, ruins, and oil pipelines
- Detailed scale of 1:480,000
|Dimensions||10 × 5 × .25 in|