Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
Tanzania Travel Reference Map
The Tanzania Travel Reference Map is newly updated showing the new east-west highway joining Dar to Lake Victoria via Dodomo, the new capital.
Scale: 1: 1,370,000
Publisher: International Travel Maps
Year of Publication: 2013
The Tanzania Travel Reference Map is newly updated, and is everything you’ll need while driving or travelling in Tanzania.
Fully indexed and printed on waterproof paper.
The country of Tanzania is a vibrant economic powerhouse of East Africa. Touristically, it is one of the friendliest of countries, and has a treasure trove of game parks and historic towns to explore. Perhaps the greatest or best known game preserve is Serengeti, but a favorite is Ngogongoro Crater, an extinct but massive volcanic crater whose caldera houses thousands of animals and birds in comfort.
Amboseli is also easy to explore, and for ruggedness, it is hard to beat Selous. For climbers, there is always Kilimanjaro, and off the coast are the ancient slaver islands of Zanzibar and Pemba, now touristic delights. Contains updated road information showing the new east-west highway joining Dar to Lake Victoria via Dodomo, the new capital.
This Tanzania Travel Map includes useful information such as:
- Inset Maps of Dar es Salaam, Stone Town (Zanzibar) and Arusha
- Major transportation routes
- Archaeological, Historical and Recreational sites & ruins
- National Parks, Wildlife Parks & Reserves
- International & Provincial borders
- All roads, highways, trails and road distances
- Elevation info & Hydrography
- Extensive labeling of physical features such as mountain ranges, valleys and peaks
- Tourist Information
- Points of Interest
- Detailed Scale of 1: 1,970,000
|Dimensions||10 x 5 x .25 in|