Recycled 7 Quart Hopper Bird Feeder with Suet Cages
The Recycled 7 Quart Hopper Bird Feeder with Suet Cages is made from recycled milk jugs and is guaranteed not too chip, crack or fade!
*Due to its size and shipping logistics, this product is available for in-store pickup, only. No shipping ($$$)
Our Recycled 7 Quart Hopper Bird Feeder with Suet Cages is made from 5/8″ Poly-lumber (recycled plastic and milk jugs). Because of the sturdy nature of the poly-lumber, this feeder has a lifetime guarantee to never crack, split or fade.
It also features aluminum hinges, stainless steel screws, and thick acrylic panels.
The best seed for any hopper feeder is a good ground mix with plenty of sunflower (our Backyard Basics), safflower (not attractive to squirrels and raccoons!), a nut mix, or our Number 2 sunflower.
Attracts ground feeding birds such as Cardinals as well as perching birds, like Chickadees, Nuthatches, woodpeckers and more.
Due to its size and shipping logistics, this product is available for in-store pickup, only.
- 7/8″ recycled Poly-lumber for long lasting outdoor use
- Dimensions: 16.25″ x 16″ x 12″
- Weight: 14 lbs
- All screwed construction using weather-resistant plated deck screws
- Aluminum hinges
- Thick heavy-duty acrylic panels
- Perforated and removable seed tray makes this feeder easy to clean, provides excellent drainage to keep seed dry
- Interior seed driver ensures that all of the seed flows out
- Made in the USA
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 14 in|