Free Standard Shipping on Binoculars and Telescopes
Swarovski 10×42 EL42 Swarovision Binocular with FieldPro Package
The brilliant The Swarovski 10×42 EL42 Swarovision Binocular with FieldPro Package offers an unrivaled close-up setting of 1.5 m / 4.9 ft that you can rely on both during the day and at twilight.
Item Weight: 1.85 lbs
Objective Lens Diameter: 42 mm
Field of View: 336 feet/1000 yards
Angle of View: 6.4 degrees
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2 mm
Eye Relief: 20 mm
Weatherproofing: Waterproof, fogproof
Close Focus: 4.9 feet
The view is astounding and the handling is superb – the Swarovski 10×42 EL42 Swarovision Binocular with FieldPro Package brings cutting edge of optical performance to a new level. The EL Series binoculars were retooled in 2015, this is the new model. While the original EL series set the benchmark for clarity, color accuracy, and handling comfort, the EL Swarovision binoculars raise the performance bar even higher.
The optical system has been enhanced with all of Swarovski’s HD optics with legendary performance-enhancing multilayer lens coatings. The optical path is enhanced even further with the addition of field flattener lenses. These field flatteners ensure an edge-to-edge sharpness and clarity that’s free of distortion and other distractions.
The EL SV’s construction also benefits from some advanced fine-tuning. An open-bridge design provides viewers with long-term viewing comfort, enhanced stability, and ease of handling. Housing is covered with a rubberized finish that offers a secure tactile grip and a bit of shock resistance. Stellar all-climate performance is ensured via nitrogen purging. The rugged magnesium housing is sealed and purged to create a watertight and fogproof internal system – one that’s impervious to dynamic climates and difficult conditions.
Swarovski upgraded the focusing system as well – this optic focuses down to 4.9′ and the viewer can go from infinity to minimum focus with two full rotations of the center-focus dial. A wide angle field of view and truly noteworthy long eye relief contribute to this fine sporting optic’s viewing performance. Even when wearing glasses, the view remains unobstructed, free from vignetting, and lush with crisp detail.
These come with a comfortable neck strap, a case good for travel, a rainguard and objective lens covers. Audubon Shop flexible harness is available.
MFG Product # 34210
- Wide angle field of view.
- Phase-coated BAK4 roof prisms.
- Larger ocular lenses provide enhanced resolution.
- Field flattener lenses deliver a razor-sharp distortion-free view.
- HD optics: fluoride glass elements with Swarovski’s proprietary coatings yield superior edge-sharpness, digiscoping imagery, excellent twilight performance.
- SWAROTOP anti-reflective multicoating: enhances light transmission.
- SWARODUR coating: enhances scratch resistance.
- SWAROCLEAN coating: the non-stick proprietary external coating makes cleaning/removing dried-on mineral residue, insect repellent, and tree resin easier. Over time the lens’ surface will require less intensive cleaning which significantly increases the longevity of the optic.
- SWAROBRIGHT mirrored prism coating: improves brightness and color reproduction under all lighting conditions.
- Rugged lightweight magnesium housing.
- Nitrogen purged: waterproof, fogproof, submersible.
- Extended eye relief accommodates eye/sunglass wearers
- Open-bridge EL design affords a comfortable wrap-around grip.
- Tactile rubber armoring for shock and all-climate weather resistance, and enhances user’s grip.
- Improved objective cover design offers an enhanced level of protection.
- Weight: 29.6 oz.
- Dimensions: 6.3″ x 4.8″ x 2.4″
- Close focus: 4.9′/1.5 m
- Rapid focus system: 2 turns from 4.9′ to infinity
- Twist-up eye cups with 3 detented settings.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|