Swarovski ATS 80 HD Spotting Scope Body
Discover the beauty of nature with the Swarovski ATS 80 HD Spotting Scope Body from Swarovski Optik.
(Please note that the price listed is just for the spotting scope body. There are two compatible eyepieces in the Swarovski line, see links.)
Magnification: 25-50x Wide Angle and 20-60x eyepieces are available for purchase
Objective Lens Diameter: 80 mm
Field of View: With 20-60x: 108-60 ft at 1000 yd / With 25-50x eyepiece: 126-81 ft at 1000 yd
Angle of View: 70-60° (apparent), 2.4-1.55° (actual)
Minimum Focus Distance: With 20-60x eyepiece: 16.4 feet / With 25-50x eyepiece: 16.4 feet
Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.2 - 1.6 mm
Eye Relief: 17mm
Diopter Correction: >5
Light Transmission: 86%
Filter Thread: M 82 x 0.75
Weatherproofing: Submersible to 13 ft (4 m)
Operating Temperature: -13 to 131°F (-25 to 55°C)
Storage Temperature: -22 to 158°F (-30 to 70°C)
Close Focus: Shortest focusing distance, 9.8 ft.
The Swarovski ATS 80 HD Spotting Scope Body brings an outstanding and unparalleled level of optical performance to the table.
Swarovski Optik produces some of the world’s finest optical designs and products. Their brilliant, innovative optical products and designs exemplify their commitment to uncompromising quality.
Whether your outdoor excursion revolves around birding, digiscoping or long-distance scenic viewing – the Swarovski ATS 80 HD Spotting Scope Body’s High Density glass lenses nearly eliminate optical distractions such as color fringing and a lack of color-rendition. In fact – the optical refinements of the ATS 80 HD offer a field of view with intricately-patterned subjects with crisp delineation – a feature that enthusiastic birders will greatly appreciate.
PLEASE NOTE: This spotting scope body is sold separately from the eyepiece. You must also purchase an eyepiece for viewing.
There are two compatible eyepieces in the Swarovski line available for purchase with this telescope body:
- Push-on objective lens cap.
- Push-on rear cap for body (good for storage when taking the eyepiece off).
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 80 mm objective lens (3.1″)
- BAK4 prism optimizes light transmission
- HD optics: fluoride glass elements with Swarovski’s proprietary coatings yield superior edge-sharpness, digiscoping imagery, excellent twilight performance
- Fully multicoated on all air-to-glass surfaces
- SWAROCLEAN coating: The non-stick proprietary external coating makes cleaning/removing dried-on mineral residue, insect repellent, and tree resin easier. Over time the lens’ surface will require less intensive cleaning which significantly increases the longevity of the optic.
Use and Handling:
- Angled viewing
- Helical focusing is fast and accurate
- Tripod mounting: 1/4″-20 & 3/8″-16
- Side-mounted peepsight to aid initial locating
- Rotating tripod collar with detented click stops
- Integral retractable lens hood shades and protects objective lens
- Rugged armor-covered aluminum housing
- Nitrogen purged and sealed for water and fogproof performance
- Weight: 3.69 lbs
- Dimensions: 14″ long x 80mm objective lens
|Dimensions||16 × 6 × 5 in|